LAI-AF certification course provides the learners with the basic knowledge of Agile and Agile Frameworks.
After going through LAI-AF certification course, the learners are able to:
- Recognize why the Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles were formulated.
- Interpret how the Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles apply to their roles and organization.
- Distinguish what Agile is and what Agile is not.
- Explain how the Agile Principles relate to Agile Practices.
- Describe the Agile generic process.
- Describe Agile Frameworks – Scrum, Extreme Programming and Kanban.
- Implement a visual indicator that fits into your work environment.
- Determine how to write good Agile Requirements.
- Explain the importance of Feedback, Retrospective and Continuous Improvement in Agile.
- Explain what DevOps is and its importance.
- List different Agile Scaling Frameworks.
The course follows the official KU Certified Kanban Management Professional syllabus. During the course, you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics