LAI Certified Agile Coach (LAI-CAC) is a designation provided to someone who completes the Learning Objectives for Agile Coaching and Professional Coaching and demonstrates the knowledge to perform this role.
This course also enables the learners to develop Agile Mindset and instigate an agile way of working in the teams they work for as a servant leader.
After going through LAI-CAC certification course, the learners are able to:
- Explain the Agile Coaching competencies and gain the knowledge needed to develop these Agile Coaching competencies.
- Perform self-assessment against the Agile Coaching Competencies and define the Agile Coaching Development Path for themselves.
- Distinguish among the different expertise needed for Agile Coaching – Professional Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation and Teaching and demonstrate these.
- Understand Agile Mindset, Values, Principles and Practices and leverage these in coaching the Agile Teams.
- Demonstrate the use of tools and techniques helpful for assessments, growth, and development of their teams to move from good to great teams.
- Demonstrate the use of tools and techniques for handling conflicts and dysfunctions in a team.
- Define and Design Agile Coaching Contract and Coaching Alliance.
- Understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence and how to work with the teams to improve their EQ.
- Engage with the Organization as well as with other Agile Coaches in different Organizational Cultures and environments they need to work in.