Certified Agile Facilitator (LAI-CAF) is a designation provided to someone who completes the Learning Objectives for Agile Facilitation and demonstrates the knowledge to perform this role.
The course provides the learners with the fundamentals and knowledge of Agile Facilitation and enables them to develop Professional Facilitation Skills for conducting in-person and virtual meetings. Certified Agile Facilitators skillfully facilitate Agile Practices and Agile Framework Meetings.
After going through LAI-CAF certification course, the learners are able to:
- Define the Purpose and Outcome of the Meeting and design the Meeting Flow.
- Facilitate a Meeting while maintaining neutrality and creating a collaborative space.
- Demonstrate an array of tools and techniques practiced by professional facilitators.
- Practice the art of collaborative meeting design, including the importance of smart preparation.
- Skillfully practice techniques to facilitate Decision Making and Collaborative Conversations.
- Skillfully practice techniques to facilitate Agile Frameworks Meetings and Agile Practices.
- Describe how to address some of the dysfunctional behaviors in the meetings.
- Demonstrate tools and techniques to facilitate Large Group Meetings and Events.
- Demonstrate tools and techniques to facilitate Remote Meetings and Events.
- Create and begin using a customized facilitator self-development plan.