Kanban is an important tool which helps you have better Flow in your organization from Concept to Cash. Kanban has its foundation on Lean, which is an important Knowledge Area in Enterprise Agile Coaching Competency Framework.
LAI-KF certification course is for learners who want to get their work organized, improve visibility, have better communication, and collaboration. It is relevant to everyone involved in service delivery and want to be predictable and adaptable without a big revolutionary change and reorganization.
After going through LAI-KF certification course, the learners are able to:
- Define core concepts of the Kanban like visualization, WIP limits, cadences, metrics, etc.
- Describe the 4 types of Kanban systems and when each is appropriate.
- Run Kanban meetings.
- Design and implement a Kanban board in their own context.
- Differentiate between a work item type and the risks associated with specific work items.
- Demonstrate how to proceed to the next level of team and organization excellence using Kanban.
- Explain how to use the Kanban to get the work under control.
- Illustrate skills to improve team morale by reducing overburdening and waste.