Lean Agile Institute Certified Scrum Master (LAI-SM) is a designation provided to someone who completes the Learning Objectives for Scrum Master and demonstrates the knowledge to perform this role. Scrum is one of the most popular and used Agile Framework. Knowledge of Scrum is an important part of Agile Knowledge Area.
This course provides the learners with the knowledge of Scrum Framework including the Roles, Events, and Artifacts. The course follows the Scrum Guide written by the creators of Scrum. LAI Certified Scrum Masters are able to use Scrum in their organizations and thereby, lead and support Agile Transformation using Scrum.
After going through LAI-SM certification course, the learners are able to:
- Explain how Scrum is related to and aligned with the Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles.
- List Scrum Values and describe how are these Values present in Scrum Framework.
- List the characteristics of Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team roles in Scrum.
- Discuss the roles of Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Development Team.
- Describe the responsibilities of Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team in different Scrum
- Events – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Retrospective.
- Describe the activities done in different Scrum Events – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Retrospective.
- List Scrum Artifacts and describe each one.
- Create “Definition of Done” and its purpose for a Development Team.
- Explain Scrum Master Core competencies and how Scrum Master uses these competencies to make their teams high performing teams.
- Explain Scrum Master’s role in a scaled agile environment.
- Explain how Scrum Master supports his/her organization going through Agile Transformation.